Contractor of the Year Homepage
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Now in its fourth year, the Contractor of the Year Awards celebrate the success and hard work of construction companies in Alberta.
If you have questions please call 780-990-0839 ext 244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Contractor of the Year (2 Awards)
- Under $15 million annual revenue
- Over $15 million annual revenue
General Contractor of the Year (2 Awards)
- Under $50 million annual revenue
- $50 to $250 million annual revenue
Heavy Civil Contractor of the Year (1 Award)
Construction Person of the Year
The Contractor of the Year Awards are adjudicated by an independent panel of industry, governmental, and post-secondary individuals. To ensure unbiased selection, Alberta Venture, Merit Contractors, and ARHCA are not represented on the award selection panel. The construction champions selected will be those businesses that have the highest score based on the selection criteria.
To be eligible, companies must complete all parts of the submission form and meet the following criteria:
- Companies must sell construction services, employ trades people, and/or contract out labour supply in the industrial, commercial, institutional, residential, civil, road building or oilfield construction sectors.
- Companies must have their head office in Canada and a branch office in Alberta.
- Public and private companies are eligible.
- All decisions of the selection panel are final.
- Application Deadline – January 17, 2014
- Judging will take place in late January. Runners up will be notified in mid-February. Winners will be revealed at the Contractor of the Year Awards Gala.
- May 1st, 2014 – The May issue of Alberta Venture will be published in print and online.
- April 15, 2014 – The Alberta issue of Open Mind will be published in print and online.
- The Contractor of the Year Awards Gala will be held at the Westin Calgary on April 17th, 2014 – Your team will be honoured by industry leaders at an exclusive awards gala event.