The Fast Growth 50 – Home
About the Program
For the past 14 years, the Fast Growth 50 program has been the most prominent ranking of Albertan businesses with significant growth in revenue, assets, capital expenditures and employees over a three-year period. Produced by Alberta Venture magazine with the assistance of KPMG, this program is one of the most recognized business rankings in the province. Applications for the 2014 Awards are open! Click here to review the form.
Who are the Fast Growth 50? – A snapshot of last year’s list
- Be featured in our January issue, reaching 200,000+ business decision-makers in print and online.
- Join the exclusive Fast Growth 50 alumni network and receive tickets to the exclusive Fast Growth 50 Conference.
- Incorporate the Fast Growth 50 brand onto their promotional material, a highly effective marketing tool.
- Build brand awareness and reach potential customers, suppliers, investors and new employees.
- October 4th, 2013 – EXTENDED Application Deadline.
- Late October, 2013 – Companies will be notified via email as to whether they made the program. This information must be kept private until January 1st, 2014.
- January 1st, 2014 – The Fast Growth 50 issue of Alberta Venture will be published in print and online
Conference + Awards reception
- End of September – You will be the guest of honour at the Next Step wrap-up event
Past Lists and Events
The 2013 List + Conference
2013 Fast Growth 50 List/Articles
The 2011 List
2011 Fast Growth 50 List
The 2008 Lists:
The 2007 Lists: