Alberta Venture’s 50 Most Influential People nomination form
Nominations close on April 18, 2014
by Alix Kemp
For the past 18 years, Alberta Venture’s list of the province’s 50 Most Influential People has profiled the individuals who have had the greatest impact on our province. This year, our editorial committee would like to consider your suggestions. Using the following form, you may submit your nominee for the 2014 list of Alberta’s 50 Most Influential People, due out in July.
What is Influence?
The 50 Most Influential People list identifies and profiles individuals living in Alberta who had the largest impact on shaping opinions, ideas and events in the past year. There are politicians and business leaders, yes, but also artists, scientists, community organizers and students. Most Influential nominees must have had some impact on the political, economic, cultural or academic landscape in the province since the last Most Influential list was published.
The Fine Print
- Alberta Venture will consider multiple nominations for the same individual
- You may nominate any person currently residing in Alberta; you are not required to know the individual you are nominating
- You will not be alerted if your nominee is selected for inclusion on the Most Influential list
- Nominations are due by April 18, 2014
- The list will be announced on or around July 1, 2014