Being identified as one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces can provide your company with immediate recognition in Alberta’s business community. You’ll gain widespread profile as an employer of choice and attract the best labour talent!
- Are featured in the November issue of Alberta Venture and at AlbertaVenture.com, reaching a print and digital audience of 210,000+
- Receive a pre-release copy of Alberta Venture featuring profiles of Alberta’s Best Workplaces winners and finalists
- Receive one free ticket to Alberta’s Best Workplaces Conference & Awards
- Get to brag about the recognition by using the Best Workplaces logo on your website, in your email and on social media
- Companies must have operations in Alberta.
- Companies must have more than five employees. Responses to this submission form will be assessed by an independent selection panel.
- IMPORTANT: Applicants will be considered in a maximum of two categories. We ask that applicants indicate their first and second preferences. If they are not a finalist in the category of their first preference, they may, at the discretion of the judging panel, be considered for their second choice.
- All applicants will be considered for the three Overall Best Workplace awards according to the number of employees.
Best Workplace for
- Health & Safety
- Young People
- Volunteerism & Community Involvement
- Training & Development
- The Environmentally Conscious
- Benefits, Perks & Incentives
- Under 100 Employees
- 100 to 750 Employees
- More than 750 Employees
Note: Applicants will be considered in a maximum of two categories. All applicants will be considered for the three Overall Best Workplace awards according to the number of employees.
Alberta’s Best Workplaces submission forms will be assessed by a team of Alberta Venture editors, HRIA members, and human resource executives. All decisions of the selection panel are final.
August 9, 2017
To be considered for Alberta’s Best Workplaces Awards, please fill out the form below or email the completed word document