The Venture 250 Submissions 2015
About the Program
Every year in September, Alberta Venture ranks the 250 largest companies, not-for-profits, and the highest paid executives in our Venture 250 feature. Available exclusively through Alberta Venture magazine and online, this definitive list recognizes Alberta’s largest corporations, reflecting Alberta’s evolving business community.
In addition to the content in the magazine and online, Alberta Venture produces the Venture 250 Luncheons. Taking place in both Calgary and Edmonton, the Luncheons will celebrate the release of the 2015 list and provide a unique opportunity to network with key players in Alberta’s business community.
Who are the Venture 250? – A snapshot of last year’s list
*All company statistics are drawn from our 2014 magazine feature
Applications are now closed for 2015
- Be featured in our September issue, reaching 210,000+ business decision-makers in print and online.
- Receive one ticket to the Venture 250 Luncheon.
- Gain access to the coveted Venture 250 logo.
- Companies must have their Canadian head office within Alberta.
- Public and private companies are eligible.
- Crown corporations are eligible.
- Companies which are considered with their parent company should be accounted for under the parent company.
Responses to this questionnaire will be assessed by an independent selection panel. All decisions of the selection panel are final.
- Submission Deadline – June 12, 2015. To be considered for this year’s list, please fill out the submission form
- Late July 2015 – Companies will be notified via email as to whether they made the list. This information must be kept private until September 1st, 2015.
- September 1st, 2015 – The September issue of Alberta Venture will be published in print and online.
- The Venture 250 Luncheon will be held in September 2015 in Edmonton and Calgary.
If you have questions please contact Mike Ganley, Editor of Alberta Venture at 780-990-0839 ext 243 or email